- window size: 160×120, 32×240, 384×284, 640×480
- camera location: all cameras, Sydney CBD only, North only, West only; there are 10 cameras in 4 sets
- rotation: 5, 10, 15, 30, 60, 120 seconds; the time delay to fetch the next image
- wallpaper: yes, no; this is a great feature that updates the current desktop wallpaper to the current webcam image
- proxy: for users behind an aggressive corporate firewall
-  Recently someone posted a comment against the widget saying that it is busted. I had a look (had to download and reinstall the widget engine as I do not use it at this time) and found that the unresponsiveness in between shots is annoying. I had not noticed it when I posted the last version as at the time I was on a 1.5Mbs ADSL connection but currently enjoying a fraction of my former speed, at 64kbs, the click delays give the impression of the widget freezing up. Maybe that was the problem with the last comment poster.